We kindly invite you to contribute to AIUE2020.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
Special Topic: Urban Environment after COVID-19
The rapid spread of COVID-19 has generated a global human health crisis. This will have significant implications in future urban environment. The impact of viruses on shaping or adapting urban environment has never been discussed systematically or from a comparative perspective. Urban environment after COVID-19 is an overarching theme. We will award excellent article of this topic.
- Sustainability and architecture;
- Architecture and urban design education;
- Sustainability by design.
- Forms and aesthetics in architectural designs;
- Building physics and technology.
Urban Planning and Sustainable Development
- Planning approaches for sustainable development;
- City planning, development and management;
- Landscape planning and design;
- Urban design and urban infrastructure;
- Accessibility in cityspace and development issues;
- Planning and design risk and natural hazards;
- Sustainable public transport systems;
- Sustainable design and configuration of sustainable cities.
Energy and Environment
- Energy consumption;
- Energy and the environment;
- Climate change and ecological planning.
- Water environmental improvement;
- Water pollution.
Disaster and Safety
- Safety management;
- Building safety.